- Our 24/7 Technician Team is standing by – Call now for help.
- We work with all insurance carriers.
- We provide emergency board-up and tarping to protect and secure your property from further damage.
- Immediate extraction and removal of standing water.
- Safe removal of sewage and gray water.
- Containment of affected area and decontamination.
- Ultrasonic cleaning and industry-leading deodorization systems.
- Expert contents cleaning.
- Careful inventory, pack-out, and storage of your personal belongings.
- Secure on/off site storage.
- Full service – Our team can provide all necessary services, from emergency extraction and cleaning, to full reconstruction of affected area.
Quick Response, Expert Help
Water damage events can cause major problems if not treated properly and urgently. Our technicians are certified and educated to handle even the most extreme dry-out and decontamination scenarios.
Whether you have a small bathroom affected or a 5-story hotel property with 15 affected guest rooms, our team has the manpower, equipment, and education to quickly help you restore the affected areas, all while minimizing the impact to your personal life or business operations.
A proper cleanup and dry-out following a water damage event generally involves containment of the affected areas, controlling and monitoring temperature, humidity, moisture, and air movement. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and follow industry standards for restorative drying established in the SR500 manual.
We work with all insurance companies and can work directly on your behalf with the insurance adjusters and claims personnel to help minimize your personal hassle during the claims process.
Once the cleaning and drying process is complete, our construction team can seamlessly step in to make any necessary repairs to your affected space, such as replacement of flooring, cabinets, drywall, painting, fixtures, and structural repairs.