- Our 24/7 Technician Team is standing by – Call now for help.
- We work with all insurance carriers.
- We provide emergency board-up and tarping to protect and secure your property.
- Immediate temporary fencing and site security.
- Expert structure cleaning.
- Expert contents cleaning.
- Careful inventory, pack-out, and storage of your personal belongings.
- Secure on/off site storage.
- Ultrasonic cleaning and industry-leading deodorization systems.
When a home or business owner experiences a fire or smoke damage event, a qualified restoration company is required to safely restore the home or building back to it’s original condition. Look no further than the fire damage experts at Summit Cleaning and Restoration.
A home or structure fire can range from simple cleaning and deodorization, to a full-scale cleaning and reconstruction project. Often, smoke and soot damage cause as much, or more, damage to the structure than the direct fire/flame causes.
Much of the material found in your home or building furniture, upholstery, and flooring is synthetic. Synthetic materials when burned or exposed to high heat result in a variety of hazardous chemical reactions. Within just a few days of a fire event, items can go from cleanable to unsalvageable. Time really is of the essence.
Our team will work with you to carefully inventory and review your belongings to determine what can be cleaned and restored, and what may need to be replaced.
Our fire restoration team has the manpower, education, and equipment to handle all of your fire restoration needs.
We’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Call us now at 800-769-1553 for help.